- Discipleship Groups are small groups who meet weekly or biweekly for prayer, sharing, and
spiritual practice. You can learn more here.
- Theology Discussion Group meets on the first Saturday of the month from 9:30-11am. No background in theology is necessary — just curiosity!
- New Attenders Gatherings take place in the spring and fall for those who are new to St. Michael’s. These gatherings are put on by St. Michael’s Welcome Ministry. Please contact Sarah Benton at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping or attending.
- Exploring the Episcopal Church is a class offered once or twice a year by the Rector. This class is great for people who are new to the Episcopal Church, or new to Christianity in general. Please contact Mary Lindquist if you are interested at email@example.com.
- Seasonal book studies and other small-group opportunities are offered at different times of the year. Please look at our Upcoming Events link to see our latest activities.