- This event has passed.
Listening for God’s Call: Tuesday Evening Lenten Series
March 19 @ 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm
ST. MICHAEL’S TUESDAY EVENING LENTEN SERIES
How do we listen for God’s call on our life? How do we
recognize and follow Christ’s voice as revealed through the wisdom of our own heart,
soul, mind, and spirit?
Each Tuesday evening in Lent, Duncan Hilton and a team of parishioners who have been studying discernment will lead a workshop. We will share
what we have learned and practice discernment with you. This Lenten Series is for anyone who wants to get in touch with your inner wisdom, heart and soul and learn about discernment and prayer practices in the tradition of St. Ignatius. Come to any or all parts of the evening. All are welcome. Each Tuesday will include:
- – Supper in the undercroft from 5:15-6 pm
- – Workshops in the Meeting Room from 6 – 7 pm
- – Night Prayer from 7 – 7:15Workshops and dates:
- March 19: Establishing a Prayer Practice: Two-Way Prayer. Led byDarcey Mercier
- March 26, 2019: Gospel-Based Imaginative Prayer. Led by JoannePatalano.
- April 2, 2019: God’s Voice Within and Decision-Making from the Soul.Led by Cary Gaunt and Duncan Hilton.
- April 9, 2019: Pray-Dreaming and Coming to a Decision: Led by Cary Gaunt and Duncan Hilton