- Discipleship Groups are small groups who meet weekly or biweekly for prayer, fellowship, and
spiritual practice. Contact the Rev. Duncan Hilton (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to learn more.
- Volunteer for one of St. Michael’s many ministries! Some are short term commitments like the Fall and Spring Tag Sale. Check out the announcements for news of what is happening at the current time. There are few better way to connect than to work together!
- New Attenders Gatherings take place in the spring and fall for those who are new to St. Michael’s. These gatherings are put on by St. Michael’s Welcome Ministry. Please contact Sarah Benton at email@example.com if you are interested in helping or attending.
- Exploring the Episcopal Church is a class offered once or twice a year by the Rector. This class is great for people who are new to the Episcopal Church, or new to Christianity in general. Please contact Mary Lindquist if you are
interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coffee Hour happens every Sunday following the 10:15 am service in the Undercroft (downstairs) or outside the church (in the summer). Please join us!
- Seasonal book studies and other small-group opportunities are offered at different times of the year. Please look at our Upcoming Events link to see our latest activities.